MY LAST HOLIDAY IN CIKARANG

MY LAST HOLIDAY IN CIKARANG

After 6 months studying in Bandung, I finally managed to come back to my hometown last week. It is in Cikarang, a city located in the west side of Bekasi. I spent a week staying here.  During this time at home, my brother and I played music together, and I upgraded my music skill. Because for me he is a professional musician, and now he is learn at University in Germany.

In the second day, my best friend, his name is Verill, call me and invited me to go to the Project Living Plaza, because all of my best friend played in there. Verill picked me up at 4 p m, and he brought me straight to a new mall in town which he claimed to be the biggest mall in Cikarang. We parked our car in the parking area and walked straight to the entrance gate.  After that, we meet all of my bestfriend in there, and we want to watch a movie in cinema.

 This picture i take from google (https://www.google.com/search?q=living+plaza+mall+cikarang&safe=strict&client=firefox-b-ab&sxsrf=ACYBGNRfzY7j_sZtCgpPKAvizHAHsq1h-g:1578616617297&source=lnms&tbm=isch&sa=X&ved=2ahUKEwj4o9eV5ffmAhV36nMBHckhCP0Q_AUoA3oECAwQBQ&biw=1366&bih=696#imgrc=qhS9R_n7NGnbwM:,) and this is the biggest mall in Cikarang.

We watched "Jumanji", and for me the film is funny. But, too many of censored in this film. After we watched the movie in cinema, it's 7 p m, we wanted to eat together in a Japanese restaurant, and it's very satisfied. After that, we go back to our home and got a rest. 
After 17 days I have some holiday, It's time to back to Bandung. I packed all of my clothes. I went to Bandung by a travel. That's all of my holiday, and i feel so boring :).
 

Komentar